Turkey Red Oil
Product Code : 01
- Water Soluble
- Ph Level
- 6.5 to 7.5
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 40 - 100 INR
- Supply Ability
- 100 MT Per Month
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Turkey red Oil (Sulfonated Castor Oil):
As a reputed entity of this domain, we are engaged in presenting optimum quality Turkey Red Oil. It is synthesized by adding sulfuric acid to castor oil at our advanced processing unit. It is processed by making use of the utmost quality chemical substances using sophisticated techniques under the supervision of our skilled professionals. We offer this Turkey Red Oil in different packaging options.
PH of 2% Solution
6.5 to 8
Dark Brown/Light Yellow
Iron (F.e) by weight
T.R.O. as Sulphonated Oil
Viscosity (B4 ford cap)at 27 degree Celsius
40%,50%,50%,60%70% & 80%
Specific gravity (27 degree Celsius)
Packaging Available: 50 Kg/225 Kg or Tanker Load as per Client's Requirement
Turkey Red oil has a wide variety of application in different Chemical Industries.
These are some of the example where Turkey Red Oil is used:
- Dyes & Intermediates: It is used as anti-foaming purpose.
- Paper & Sugar industry: It is used as defoaming agent & An Emulsifier.
- Soap & Cosmetics Industry: It protects the skin with standing the oilish content irrespective of any tropic condition.
- Lubricant Industry: As An Additive.
- Pesticide industry: As an emulsifier
- Leather & rubber Industry: It is used as a softening & wetting agent.
- Paints and inks Industry: As a lubricant additive.
- Pigment & Colour industries: It enhances the strength maintaining.
- Alcohol: It is used as anti-foaming & fermentation.